Monday, August 27, 2007

Yeah Monday!




Good Morning!!! I am feeling great today and thank God for all my blessings in this world! I noticed that there are no pictures of my little man Colton on here! :( What was I thinking?



So...this is going to sound weird but...


This morning I went outside to cover the sandbox because it looked like it was going to rain today. Well, something flew into me... it actually impacted me enough that I stepped back and felt my neck. It hit my collar bone. It also made a noise... a little sound, like a hummingbird or a bat.

I was a little bit dazed, mostly from shock that something had just hit me. I went inside and looked and saw nothing on my neck. Fifteen minutes later, I look again and there is a tiny red blood spot on what looks like a bee bite.


I am freaking out a bit. If it was a bat... I DO NOT WANT TO BE VACCINATED FOR RABIES!! But what choice do i have? I could die if I don't. If it wasn't a bat (please pray) then what the heck was it???


(I am slightly hypochondriac) Now I feel all dizzy and tingly and hyper sensitive to my body and am scared/wondering if I am suffering from some sort of disease. (feel free to laugh here for the ridiculousness of that)


So, in addition to having to suffer from some horrible disease, I am watching Hannah today in addition to my own two little angels. Should be a good day.


God bless you and yours... I think when I am in the Word today I will read James. He always motivates me to speak kindly and not gossip and to try to emulate Christ!!!


Amanda

1 comment:

Laurie said...

:chuckle chuckle: :)

You have a great way of expressing yourself Amanda..You must be very creative!!

Beautiful pictures of your son..what a precious heritage the Lord has given to us in our children.

I hope your feeling better after your morning adventure..and I hope you weren't attacked by a bat~~maybe it was a beetle! They come at ya with a lot of force for such small insects. I freak when I here anything buzzing around me..but at least with a buzz you have a warning..

I think adventures like yours are what make great children's stories...I can imagine a tale very much like the ones Beatrice Potter writes coming from your story.

Blessings to you today,
Laurie
1diamondintherough