Monday, August 27, 2007

NO Visable Signs of Trauma

Just an update, I am OK.



I have no idea what bit me or nicked me or stung me or whatever it did, but I am still alive, so therefore my deductive reasoning directs me to believe I have not acquired a terminal illness.

My brain, however, has been affected by this traumatic incident, and I fear I am destined to dislike the outdoors forever, and spend the rest of my life inside gazing out at the exciting world around me.

Well, OK, not the entire outdoors, just my backyard.

Well, not the entire backyard, just that one spot where the aforementioned incident occurred. OK, well, I have forgotten the exact spot of the aforementioned incident, but I am sure I was outside at the time.

At least, I think I was.

God Bless you-

Amanda





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.. sure hope the bit wasn't anything bad. Hmmm.. wonder what it was. I had a Junebug make a red mark on me one time. lol Really. Just hope you keep an eye on it. My husband felt led to go to my son's church. I am glad that we went. A few things that I was not fond of in the other one, but went anyway. lol The lady that did not speak to me for 7 yrs. is in my son's church. lol Been there a couple of months before us. She visited with me last Sunday. lol Lady taught me a lot. lol Your pictures are the cutest! Have a wonderful day. Prayers, Janie