Sunday, August 26, 2007






Well, the party was fun...I think!??! I always look back at parties I host and think...I didn't pay enough attention to so and so... or is he having fun? Is she bored? Was the food good enough? Is everyone judging me?!?! I know, just being silly. My parents were there and my husbands parents, and it all seemed to be ok. No grandparents "competetions"...you know, who is the best grandparents, who loves the kids the most, who gave the best gift, stuff like that. That happened at Coltons 1st, and it drove me nuts! But, I guess we all live and learn.




Parker is 1! Ugh. I need another baby...lol...


I am definitely exhausted today. The kids were pretty wiped out after everyone left yesterday too...but after a nap, they were good to go! Ah, that endless energy they have.


Today, we will try to keep things slow. Church... then home! If I make it to church that is. I just don't even feel like getting in the shower.


Enjoy the pics. That is, if I can figure out how to post more than one. ha! new blogs, new things to learn.


God Bless!

Amanda


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I am visiting your blog after seeing post on ROL Girls blog. I am so happy that you found our blog and I look forward to getting to know you better!
God Bless!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your link. This is a wonderful blog and you seem so much happier! Take care of you and yours always - God Bless
Katie

Leigh @ intentslife said...

Your little guy is darling - that first year comes and goes so fast!

Can relate well to all the party insecurities but it sure looks like everyone had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I thought that I would do the same to yours. Very nice. I enjoy getting to know new people, mainly those that love the Lord as much as me. I am glad that my blog was found for that reason. I think that it is a great witeness. Hope that others can drop yours and mine and see that we Love the Lord and want to serve Him with our whole heart... Happy late birthday to your son. I am having a little girl in Jan.

God bless,
Amber