Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Night and Good Luck with that

I am digging my new blog. I knew I had made the right choice when I felt a peace come over when I decided to leave AOL J-land. I like the forum of a blog for expressing myself, I just don't like that specific community anymore and how it was set up. And I knew it was done with me! Odd how things work out just the way they are supposed too...

So please go visit
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2925021&page=1
Jesus of Suburbia -- Has He Risen Again in Houston, Texas?

It is interesting to see Revelations unfold right before our very eyes. The enemy is working overtime in the world. I really believe that. He wants to win over as many to his side as he can before the end of times... 2 Timothy 3:1-3:5



You should also know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times.
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.
They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control; they will be cruel and have no interest in what is good.
They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.
They will act as if they are religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. You must stay away from people like that.




Powerful stuff!!! Love you and thanks for visiting me!!!


Remember to fill out my polls on the left hand side.... I can create as many as I want to say anything I want! Neat huh????


God Bless-
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking for now. Looks like a nice journal. In my prayers, Janie http://journals.aol.com/bojgill4375/there-is-only-1-today/

Anonymous said...

Clicked on the wrong place but that's okay. Wanted to say nice job on this journal and what a cutie your little one is. Love the picture. Oh, and love you too, always.