Sunday, September 2, 2007

Did you get the notice?

Hello all! I am praying that this entry reaches you successfully... that is, that you were alerted of it. This new blog is really testing my computer abilities, and I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure everything out! I really appreciate you coming along for the ride, being patient with all my new "goings on", and not complaining! I know it seems like an awful lot of work for just a little ole blog...


This weekend was fun. We had our neighbors over for dinner of Saturday night-a spur of the moment thing- and it was so wonderful! I wish we could do that more often. I LOVE spending time with couples who are saved... it brings me endless joy.

OK..well..more later. I must go do some more tinkering to make sure everything is OK.

Please let me know if you were NOT alerted about this entry! (At YOUR earliest convenience. no rush!)

God Bless-
Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always twice as much fun getting together with people who love the Lord, as with people who don't. I love the pics you post of your kids; they're so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm here..;-)
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Genny said...

It's always fun to do those "last minute" get togethers!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting today!

Genny

Happy Being Me said...

Hello my dear friend - I have always loved your reads especailly your pic of the binks! Could you please help me in figuring out hope to enable comments on my site as so many have been emailing me not being able to! I would truely appreciate it. I also appreciate your link back to such wonderful reads. Take care of you my friend,
and as always May God continue his blessings upon you and yours,
Katie
ktkamanski@gmail.com